The premiere for the highly anticipated ‘Cold Feet’ movie was held on Sunday 12th of May.
The Cold Feet movie premiere was a dazzling event, and all the celebrities in attendance brought their A-game on in the aspect of fashion.
Cold Feet is a drama-based story, which assures viewers on its educative and informative nature. It preaches against infidelity in marriage and also encourages love, affection over perfection. The movie stars Jim Iyke as a retired colonel and Joselyn Dumas as his wife. Their marriage is put to the ultimate test.
The theme of the night was The Great Gatsby, a novel set in the Jazz Age of America, written by Scott Fitzgerald in 1925 to portray ‘The Roaring Twenties’. There was a movie adaptation in 2013 where the outfits became more visual for the audience to see the fashion of the Jazz Age.
The theme gave attendees the opportunity to explore bold, fabulous fashion – think striped and plaid suits, boater hats for men and flirty fringed and sequined dresses with lots of sparkly accessories for women.
Our favorite style stars took the red carpet by storm, and these are all the celebrities that rocked the movie premiere with their looks.
1. Jemima Osunde totally nailed the theme
2. Omotola made us green with envy.
3. Bimbo Ademoye really went all home with the theme.
4. BamBam really brought it home with this look.
5. Layole Oyatogun looked gorgeous in this number.
6. Ifu Ennada bodied this look.
7. Nancy Isime always comes through.
8. Linda Osifo with the curves!
9. Beverly Naya looked like a hot bag of money. We love this golden look.
10. Alex Unusual stole Daisy’s look from The Great Gatsby.
11. Jim Iyke is a charming young man in this look.
12. Here’s Teddy A’s second outfit for the premiere
Here are more photos from the Cold Feet movie premiere: