MAPOLY Admission list for 2021/2022 Academic Session ND Full-Time
How to Check MAPOLY Admission List
- Go to MAPOLY admission status checking portal @ https://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=login.
- Insert your username (i.e. your UTME Reg No) and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Log In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
All admitted applicants have until Friday, 14th of January, 2022 to check and accept the offer.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists, are to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee via the Polytechnic’s portal.
Other candidates, whose names are not on this batch, should be hopeful on the subsequent lists.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MAPOLY ND full-time admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.