Naija news learnt that the dancer died while charging her mobile phone battery at the home of prolific music video director, Clarence Peters who is also the son of ace musician, Shina Peters, late on Wednesday, when she was electrocuted while charging her phone during a shoot at Peters’ house cum studio.
Divine reportedly gave up the ghost after she was rushed to an undisclosed hospital at Omole Estate. She posted a video some days before she succumbed to death where she was spotted dancing with another popular dancer, Poco Lee.
View this post on Instagram
POCO DANCE 2.0!!! Update your Zanku! Cc @poco_lee _______________________________________ Shot by: @dir.vp Beat by: @professional_on_the_beat cc @dj4kerty ________________________________________ @chopdaily @nweworldwide @afrouktv @_preciousjaydancevlog @westsydelifenews #pocodance2.0 #vibes #shaku #gbera
Friends and fans have flooded social media with condolence messages, warning about the dangers of using mobile phones while plugged to sockets.